Use the For instruction to scan a Ladder routine repeatedly. The For instruction is handy for populating elements in arrays as an example. The instruction will repeatedly scan a routine until the Index Value exceeds the Terminal Value.
List of possible arguments
- Routine Name ROUTINE Routine to call
- Index DINT Routine run count
- Initial Value SINT or INT Starting value
- Terminal Value SINT, INT, OR DINT Stop value
- Step Size SINT, INT, OR DINT Value to add every index
Note: Don’t call the main routine with the FOR instruction, why would you do that anyway? It’s possible to end the FOR instruction early with a BRK instruction. Running the FOR instruction too long could cause a Watchdog Fault, so watch your scan time.